At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant within Global Treasury Management as part of Commercial Banking
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor within Business Growth Strategy functional area to senior leadership in order to develop or influence initiatives that promote and advance companywide finance growth opportunities
- Participate in process to both identify and purchase potential acquisition opportunities as well as loans in the secondary market
- Lead business development strategies requiring in-depth evaluation
- Support various Business Growth Strategy projects to maximize growth opportunities and minimize expenses
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise within Business Growth Strategy functional area to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business strategies that enhance companywide finance and growth
- Collaborate with all levels of professionals and managers companywide and serve as an advisor to leadership within Business Growth Strategy functional area
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Growth Strategy, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
7+ years experience of Payments experience with a specific focus in liquidity.
Cash management experience
Expertise in traditional payment clearing and settlement
Working knowledge of emerging payment technologies and channels
Ability to have strategic discussions with both clients and internal stakeholders (product management, strategy, sales, operations) on solutions to meet client needs and business growth strategies in a specific client segment or across multiple client segments.
Ability to create and articulate client solution requirements and business case to inform Global Treasury Management solution investment decisions.
Ability to participate in and lead Global Treasury Management Industry discussions with peers and clients to inform solution, product, and strategy.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Plano, Texas - 4975 Preston Park Blvd, Plano, TX ($126,400 - $262,600)
Charlotte, North Carolina – 8505 IBM Dr, Charlotte, NC ($126,400 - $262,600)
Minneapolis, Minnesota – 300 Highway169 S, Minneapolis, MN ($126,400 - $262,600)
New York, New York - 20 Hudson Yards, New York, NY ($138,500 - $287,600)
San Francisco, California – 420 Montgomery St Frnt, San Francisco, CA ($138,500 - $287,600)
Chandler, Arizona – 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ ($126,400 - $262,600)
Phoenix, Arizona –2425 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ ($126,400 - $262,600)
Denver, Colorado –1701 Lincoln St, Denver, CO ($126,400 - $262,600)
Tampa, Florida - 100 Ashley Dr S, Tampa, FL ($126,400 - $262,600)
Houston, Texas - 1000 Louisiana St, Houston, TX ($126,400 - $262,600)
Salt Lake City, Utah - 299 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT ($126,400 - $262,600)
Preferred location(s) listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.