At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Digital Product Manager for Consumer Deposits Sales.
The product manager serves as a subject matter expert and advocate for the account open experience. This includes understanding the visitor experience, customer and business goals, competitive landscape, underlying business rules and architecture, and success measurement. They work closely with cross-functional teams including product, digital, marketing, experience design, publishing, technology, & analytics to plan work. They partner to develop product scope and features, design experiences, ready backlogs for delivery, drive prioritization, and partner with analytics teams to measure performance and optimize. The product manager ensures solutions are compliant with regulatory and Wells Fargo standards and implement with strong controls.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence digital products, initiatives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs across a functional area within the Digital environment
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Coordinate highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant impact
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise
- Serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- 7+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Experience with API calls and microservice experience
- Ability to manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
- Ability to synthesize data to form a story and align information to contrast or compare to industry perspective and historical business trends
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- This position is a hybrid work model and will not be a telecommute position, must be willing to work out of San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, New York, NY, approximately 3 days a week
Why you’ll thrive here: You’re a jack of all trades with proven success delivering great products that cross mobile, web, and beyond. You like being a part of a digital product development team and building new customer experiences. You like solving complex problems with simplicity, and leading the account open strategy in a cross-functional team. You are detail-oriented but also keep the big picture in mind. You utilize data and analytics to make decisions, have a strong point-of-view and articulate robust product design rationales. You understand the importance of, and utilize, a facilitative leadership style. You know what you can do on your own, and you know when to pull in reinforcements. You enjoy collaborating with a wide range of other product managers, delivery teams, and designers to create the best client experience. Finally, you are organized and can execute.
Pay Range$138,500.00 - $287,600.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.