Senior Analytics Consultant
About this role:
The Finance Transformation Office (FTO) is focused on Finance Organization wide technology & tool strategy, as well as prioritizing and executing on key modernization initiatives including automation, agile transformation, culture, and analytics. The Finance Transformation Office leads the Strategic Analytics Product which covers Reporting, Forecasting and Analytics. As a member of the FTO, one has the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities. These include model implementation, analytical process design and optimization, forecasting methodology development, workflow automation, tools development, and thought leadership.
*This role will be a Python subject matter expert*
In this role, you will:
- Advise leadership in developing objectives and plans for highly complex business and engineering needs
- Implement the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges during real time decisions
- Mediate between computer software and hardware in their design and production phase
- Deliver engineering solutions that are large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, and inductive thinking
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Partner across various groups to work on complex assignments. Groups include but are not limited to Wells Fargo Technology, Risk Management, Investment Portfolio, Treasury, and various Finance teams
- Learn new technology and leverage technology to solve finance problems
- Deliver on priority transformation efforts
- Work with all of Wells Fargo’s diverse team members, including those outside India
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics / Quantitative Solutions Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Python subject matter expert
- 5+ years of working with processes that leverage Python, SAS, SQL, and Excel
- 3+ years of model execution or workflow management
- 3+ years of working with fixed income, mortgage, and commercial/consumer lending products
- 3+ years of data sourcing automation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.