At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Configuration Management Tools experience
- 3+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Experience with IT strategic planning, governance and management
- Knowledge and understanding of data security controls such as firewalls, Internet proxies, encryption controls, or log management solutions
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) experience
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow or equivalent asset management system
- Knowledge and understanding of vulnerability assessments and facilitating vulnerability remediation in a corporate environment
- Experience with configuration management policies and best practices
- Experience with developing a configuration management policy and exception process
- Previous experience writing, updating corporate policy or regulatory policies
- Knowledge and understanding of Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Must be able to learn new technologies and organizations quickly, including the ability to understand and effectively partner with diverse organizations
- Works reliably, both independently and within a team environment, with limited supervision and guidance
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion
- Proven experience as a leader, with the ability to coordinate effective collaboration across a team of Project Managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project effort
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.