About the Role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a high caliber Management Reporting candidate. The candidate will be required to provide detailed financial reporting analysis, planning, presentations and customer insights to support strategic business decision within the region. In addition, the candidate is expected to provide focus on balance sheet and net interest income forecasting, reporting, and analytics across baseline forecasts, stress tests, resolution and recovery planning, and other financial management processes for the Corporate and Investment Banking business. Key stakeholders include LOB, Business COOs, US Finance team, CIB CFO and US LOB Finance teams. This role will report to the Head of CIB Finance based in India. The role itself will be in Hyderabad.
- CIB / Markets support – Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) activities
- Prioritization, analysis, design, planning, tracking and execution of CIB / Markets LoB management reporting deliverables. This is aligned with financial data, analysis and insights provided to Regional LOB business partners and regional & CIB committees and forums.
- Forecasting on the annual plans, 5 year, outlook and rolling forecasts with monitoring and tracking against the outlook.
- Understand and communicate on details of revenues, direct and indirect operating expense planning and analysis. This includes knowledge of cost allocations framework, including the controls that apply to how cost pools are identified established and charged out to LOBs.
- Record and track Customer metrics including profitability and other key metrics
- Ad-hoc management reporting analysis on balance sheet, income and expense items.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to senior business and support LOB leaders
- Key Finance contact to provide FPA insights to stakeholders
- Execute balance sheet and net interest income (inclusive of yields and cost of funds) forecasts, reporting, and analytics related to deposits, loans, or other products
- Contribute to wide reaching Stress Test and Resolution Planning process and related documentation including partnership with Business Finance, Corporate FP&A, Corporate Enterprise Risk Group, and Risk Modeling Group
- Build deep understanding of dynamics and assumptions related to model assumptions, including management judgement, and other drivers used to build balance sheet and net interest income projections
- Produce complex reporting and analytics to provide management with meaningful insight into underlying drivers impacts balances and income forecasts
- Ensure accurate recurring deliverables are completed timely, establish controlled processes, and support ongoing strategic initiatives such as forecast transformation efforts, process improvements, forecasting model built-out and enhancement, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with forecast governance and oversight requirements and ensuring that model KPIs are properly tracked, model risks are appropriately managed and mitigated
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Data analytics and management
- Maintain Essbase data, organization hierarchies, data mapping
- Trend analysis and providing data on large data sets
- Presentations and documentation, as required
- Prepare presentations based on FPA insights and reviews for senior management
- Maintain process documentation and maps, SOPs, etc
- Standardize presentations across multiple stakeholder
- Project support
- Execution support of US CIB Finance strategic initiatives
- Participate or manage ad-hoc project that may arise from Finance project initiatives
- Control activities and operational Risk support
- Develop processes and infrastructure controls to ensure ongoing compliance with all relevant Wells Fargo's policies and procedures.
- Issue management support to close, monitor, build controls, etc.
- Operational support of model risk, end user computing tools, tracking, remediation, etc.
- CA / CMA / MBA Graduate with about 15-17 years of experience in financial or banking sectors
- 10+ years of leadership experience. The experience must reflect proven ability to build, train, and grow high performing teams.
- Progressive track record of management reporting experience, including staff management, with familiarity of running and or working in a geographically diverse team
- Strong Financial analysis and experience in providing timely and relevant recommendations to drive business decisions and outcomes
- Demonstrable change management skills, particularly those involving process re-engineering and systems change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to give presentations and briefings to senior management
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, including the ability to analyze business transactions and identify key Finance risks/mitigating controls,
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high energy levels
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Exposure to key accounting tools like Oracle Financials, Essbase etc.
- High integrity and do what is right, fair and respectful
- Innovative problem solver
- Relationship building skills
- Attention to detail – Recognizes the importance of detail to ensure data integrity
- Comfortable to work in Rotational shifts
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills and exposure to tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx would be an added advantage
* Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo:
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.