About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Loan Documentation Processor...
In this role, you will:
- Support in performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans to ensure compliance with company's policies and procedures for loan products
- Perform loan documentation for moderately complex loans
- Process and close for loan products
- Interpret Loan Documentation policies while analyzing applicant, property, and documentation, ordering all required verifications, documentation, and subsequent follow ups
- Receive direction from Loan Documentation supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Manage an assigned pipeline of loans and provide guidance and training to other Loan Documentation individuals
- Interact with immediate Loan Documentation team and functional area on routine process
Required Qualifications :
- 2 to 3 years of experience -
preferably in Risk & regulatory Data validation & remediation that exists on SORs
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or MBA
- Understanding of Credit Agreements and Credit Approval Documents
- Ability to interpret the loan/credit documents
- Validate information on various SORs with exhaustive authoritative documentation
- Good understanding of key Credit Terms; such as Interest Rates, Advance Rate, Loan limits, fees etc.
- Good with MS Excel
- Good analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge on accounting and finance, Industry analysis, Internal and external risk factors of the borrower
- Proactively respond to inquiries on accounts and resolving any discrepancies
- Cross train on other existing processes
- Should be flexible in switching roles in between multiple processes as per business requirement
- Very detailed oriented and flexible to work
- Should be flexible in taking additional responsibilities and ensure smooth execution without compromising on quality and timelines
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and work on multiple processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.