Wells Fargo is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative person who can work with all levels of the organization, senior business and technology leaders, and product, operations, and finance managers.
About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
The team you are joining is developing and executing the strategy for Wells Fargo’s Digital Assets and Experiences across the Commercial (CB) and Corporate & Investment (CIB) Banks. This is an opportunity to drive the future of Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo is seeking a <Lead> to drive data and analytics initiatives in the CB/CIB Digital Data and Insights Team. The team is responsible for supporting Digital Product Managers responsible for Customer Journeys covering Money Movement, Lending, Capital Markets, and Liquidity. The team will design the data architecture, determine appropriate sources, conform and curate datasets, develop reporting and BI dashboards, and support AI modeling use cases.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the strategy for CB/CIB Digital Assets and Customer Journeys
- Research appropriate data sources and develop processes to source, conform, and curate.
- Create, deliver, and maintain large, scalable, and sustainable self-service reporting and dashboard products
- Proactively Manage data gaps/accuracy, while ensuring the integrity of analysis through rigorous attention to detail and validation in data.
- Effectively partner with leaders in business and technology to transform data into actionable information
- Lead in utilizing data visualization best practices to tell stories that drive both engagement and action; influence partners to integrate data into decision-making, increase data literacy, and build acceptance of tools, programs, and services.
- Implements controls and processes to ensure adherence to data Management Policy and Procedures
- 6+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ years of experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- Must-have skills: SQL (Expert), Teradata/any other RDBMS, experience in creating DQs/Controls and with trend/variance analysis
- Must-have skills: Tableau or Power BI, SQL, Teradata/any other RDBMS
- Ability to present and discuss information in a way that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience translating data from multiple sources into actionable and meaningful insights and impactful presentations that drive change.
- Knowledge of one or more financial products in Treasury Management Services, Commercial Lending, and Capital Markets.
- Experience with master reference data such as Customer hierarchies, legal entities, and product taxonomies
- Experience with web analytics and click stream data
- Knowledge and understanding of relational and no-SQL databases, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Knowledge and understanding of Big Data technologies (Data lake, cloud-based infrastructure), architectures that support real-time analytics; and flexible data models to support querying of unstructured data
- Experience with data visualization
- Agile methodology Experience
- Good-to-have skills: GCP, BigQuery, Azure Synapse Analytics, Python, Hadoop, Data Lakes
- Good-to-have skills: Big Data Accelerator technologies (Dremio, DataBricks, Snowflake) to optimize big data visualization.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.