Why work for us?
At Wells Fargo, we support employees’ career aspirations and growth. We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as the best workplace “to grow your career” in the U.S. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We also offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
You’re an integral part of the company and our clients’ successes. You know how to see the big picture and have a strong impact on it. There are many things you will do, involving internal and external stakeholders including the following:
- Assist Financial Advisor(s) with service and operational related activities such as providing service to clients via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence
- Facilitate FA and client requests for account related information and/or quotes
- Schedule and prepare for appointments with new or prospective clients, establishing and servicing client accounts, preparing forms, researching account inquiries and/or issues, and entering security order tickets after being approved by the FA(s)
- Execute functions for the FA(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, tracking referrals, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns, establishing and maintaining files to meet the firm's regulatory requirements, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships
- Often acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review
- Utilizing prior experience, you anticipate and proactively seek resolutions to client and business-related issues
- Demonstrate seasoned judgment by handling complex clients with a high degree of professionalism
- You’ll be viewed by peers as a subject matter expert, and sought by others for advice or guidance
- Provide knowledge and systems support to branch personnel and training for entry-level Client Associates
You’ve proven yourself as the ultimate professional in assisting Brokers and Clients in your previous roles. Accuracy and customer service are at the heart of what you’ve done and what you’ll do. Ideally you have 4+ years Brokerage and Client Services experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
10490 Little Patuxent PKWAY FL 5
Columbia, MD 21044
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.