About this role:
The Customer Remediation Analytics team is looking for some new team members, which play a critical role of performing analytics activities customer remediation population identification, remediation execution and exploratory analytics as well as transactional testing.
You will be responsible to lead the teams that will be providing support for remediation analytics, whether it be exploratory analytics, remediation execution tasks, transactional testing, manual reviews, program support, etc. You will interact closely with multiple business partners and Remediation Analytics leaders and analysts.
In this role, you will:
- As part of a team focused on the preserving the customer experience across the organization, this Analytic Manager will be responsible for overseeing analytics teams responsible for:
- Developing analysis designs, business language waterfalls, population data sets, complex queries and remediation documentation
- Partnering with Remediation and data validation teams to ensure that populations of harmed customers have been fully and accurately identified
- Creating business language waterfalls and documenting queries to match those waterfalls
- Challenging assumptions re: translation of business language to technical requirements, location of data, archives, etc.
- Translating business language to technical requirements, location of data, archives, etc.
- Exploring and profiling data to identify outliers, bad data, etc.
- Reviewing/analyzing trends, identifying new methodology/data sources and recommending strategy changes or process enhancements
- Ensuring a high level of data accuracy for work completed by your data analysts
- Developing in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the Line of Business you support
- Determining the required capabilities, tools and data, and leveraging multiple information sources
- Maintaining necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Ensuring adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
- Working collaboratively across the other analytical remediation teams to load balance the volumes and needs of the business and demanding remediation
- Provide leadership to proactively transform data into actionable insights and provide strategic insight that will assist in identifying customers impacted through systemic issues
- The ideal candidate should possess a natural analytic curiosity and be able to think outside the box to challenge assumptions with a line of sight to ensuring high quality analysis and execution results.
- As a team member and manager, you will be expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business. Specifically, you will lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued and supported to do work that energizes them. Management responsibilities will also include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks and completing daily management tasks.
- Support ad hoc analytic projects
- Ability to work overlap hours with US team
- Shift timings from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST
- Around 12+ years in similar analytics role
- M.A./M.Sc. College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- ~9 years advanced programming exposure in SAS or Python including SQL
- ~9 years of experience with relational databases Teradata, Oracle or similar database
- Strong domain knowledge about Checking/Current/Savings Accounts, Credit cards, Revolving Loan or Deposit products
- 8+ years of good team handling experience of managing people and projects
- Able to guide, mentor and provide technical assistance to the team
- Strong experience of data integration, database structures and data warehouses
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and consults in the development of complex analysis designs
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- ~9 years of Home Lending/banking experience
- Detail oriented, results driven, and has the ability to navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Available to flex schedule periodically per business requirements
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity and trustworthiness
- Takes ownership for responsibilities for own and drive same effort to the team
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic and good team player
- Be proactive and get engaged in organizational initiatives
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.