Commercial Banking Operations – Analytics & Reporting
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
CB OPS Analytics – Team enables to centralize key functions across the Commercial Banking reporting landscape to provide consistency and efficiency, control expenses and reduce risk for the organization. The functions include dashboard & report development, automation, production implementation and quality control. Currently, the team is looking to fill Analytic Assistant position to support various reporting projects associated with Wells Fargo Commercial banking multiple lines of business.
About the Role
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team that provides meaningful impact to the business. This position will support multiple business lines and development/enhancement of reporting capabilities and analytics to help support the operations excellence framework.
- Participate in Production of analytics/reporting to support businesses
- Participate in business initiatives to enhance process efficiency
- Partner with and support Operations team to optimize and transform commercial banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Finance, Computer or Statistics
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in data visualization, Reporting, Dashboard development and data analysis
- Advanced proficiency in VBA, MS Excel and SQL
- Experience with BI Tools such as Power BI & Tableau
- Experience with SharePoint forms and data
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Deep-dive Analytics and diagnostics
- Portfolio Monitoring & Predictive Analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and ensure alignment to overall business goals
- Prior Wholesale/ Commercial Banking experience
Good to have:
- Experience with Python and developing AI / ML applications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.