At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Construction Manager for Wells Fargo's Corporate Property Group.
In this role, you will:
- Lead portfolio projects of complex initiatives through all phases of construction, remodeling and reconfiguration of company facilities, within organizational or companywide with moderate to significant risk, and scope, including those that are cross-functional with broad impact
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning for Construction Management functional area
- Develop, manage, review and research complex multi-faceted, larger scale construction project plans, and operational challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Negotiate and award related contracts to architects, engineers, general contracts and other external vendors
- Interact and negotiate with more experienced management to create and implement complex communication plans that deliver construction project goals, plans and execution and progress reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted construction situations requiring solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Influence and lead broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Provide construction project leadership, coordinating internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with construction project team and management
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, internal and external consultants, vendors and experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
5+ years of Construction Management experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Detail Oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
Experience in fast paced retail real estate market preferred.
Banking or retail construction experience
Experience leading projects
Experience negotiating and award related contracts to architects, engineers, general contracts and other external vendors
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, pattern recognition and accuracy.
Experience conducting meetings, presentations and status reporting
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
Ability to travel up to 60% of the time within assigned geography (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina)
Job Locations and Salary Ranges:
FL - Jacksonville: Min $73,000 Max $129,900
FL - Orlando: Min $73,000 Max $129,900
FL - Tampa: Min $73,000 Max $129,900
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ for benefits information
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.