About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Compensation Consultant
In this role, you will:
- Partner with a human resource team and managers as an internal consultant to strategize, develop base and incentive compensation programs, and to resolve extremely complex issues where analysis requires an evaluation of tangible and intangible variance factors
- Review and analyze complex, multi-faceted, large scale, and long-term business, operational, or technical challenges that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and middle level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Financial Services compensation, especially in EMEA and APAC. Including year end processes, hiring support and regulatory frameworks
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.