Wells Fargo Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Enterprise Risk and Finance Technology (ERFT) organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spending in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization.
About the Role
ERFT has embarked on an ambitious Transformation program and as part of that we are looking for a Junior and Senior Software Developers who will be part of the platform development team.
- Overall 7+ years of IT industry experience with all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of strong experience in .Net framework, C#, .NET Core
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web forms
- 3+ years of experience in SQL Server/Oracle
- Development experience in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- 1+ year of experience in Automated unit testing
- Proficiency in Design patterns and Architectural patterns(like, MVC)
- Proficiency in OOAD and Solid principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
Good to have,
- Experience in Elastic search development, integration or support
- Experience in data analysis
- Development experience with Micro Services and Container orchestration
- Experience with messaging services like Kafka / PubSub
- CI/CD techniques
- JIRA/Confluence Proficiency
- Third party client side libraries (like, Telerik)
- Experience with Software Configuration Management or Change Management
- Knowledge in TDD or BDD frameworks
- Proficiency in Agile delivery
- Experience in developing Web API
- Experience in ETL & Reporting tools – SSIS, SSRS and Tableau
- Experience with any Cloud frameworks (like, Azure, PCF)
- Experience with DevOps framework and Version control tools (Git, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Knowledge in financial industry
Work Location : Bangalore/ Hyderabad, India
Work Shift : 01:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.