About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Financial Advisor in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Working as Financial Advisor in the affluent partnership, you will be working with clients in partnership with Branch Banking and Premier. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Meet with clients to collect financial information, conduct the needed discovery, assess investment needs and evaluate client’s overall financial needs
- Determine which financial products are suitable for the client’s needs and financial circumstances
- Advise clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products such as mutual funds, advisory, annuities, insurance and investments
- Meet all the financial needs of the client through enterprise partnerships
- Identify and refer clients to other financial services and specialists as may be appropriate
- Provide client support, including to clients referred by other Wells Fargo channels
- May conduct investment seminars to promote WFA and available products to new and existing clients
- Participate in various community and business activities to build and expand relationships and meet potential new clients
- Conduct branch training sessions and in-branch coaching with team members
- Present Premier as a team, with your Premier Banker partner.
- Engaged in partnership activities with assigned locations
- Partner with and mentor Licensed Bankers Relationship Bankers and/or Licensed Premier Bankers
- Partner with and refer cross-marketing opportunities to other WFB channels
- 4+ years of Financial Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of financial advisement experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents.
- Experienced Financial Advisors, with demonstrated client interactions, with no client book.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position
- Compliance with state law registration and licensing requirements is mandatory
- In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply
- Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards
- Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA licensing review process at the time of offer acceptance
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Compliance with rules and regulations for operating on bank premises
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- 6076 N Lockwood Ridge Rd
SARASOTA, FL 34243-2525
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.