About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Operations Processor...
In this role, you will:
- Support Operations in completing larger and more complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives and overall effectiveness of team performance
- Use technical expertise in the designated area and resolve escalated issues
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and customer support
- Perform complex operational and customer support initiatives within Operations functional area
- Assist staff, managers, and colleagues and provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise to perform work and action requests
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in operations support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
WFIS enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services,
Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFIS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIS at our International Careers website.
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the Role
You will work as HR specialist within HRSD handling Workday transaction, conducting joining formalities, compliance and reporting, addressing employee queries.
Performs a variety of routine general human resources duties such as new team member joining formalities, validation of personnel files, sharing of compliance reports and coordination with the vendors.
Perform workday transaction based on request, ensure data accuracy and on time delivery
Assists employees on matters regarding HR related queries
Develops a working knowledge of company personnel policies and procedures in an assigned area.
Work is performed under close supervision involving detailed instructions, with constant checking on work performance.
Essential Qualifications: University degree/MBA
Experience of more than 5 years in HR/Service delivery
Knowledge in MS Office, Workday, Service Now
Strong analytical skills.
Excellent knowledge in Excel is required
Excellent communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.