Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo Supply Chain Management(SCM) Governance and Administration group within the Supply Chain Management enterprise function is currently seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant who will be the Program Manager of SCM Communications intake/triage and execution process. Ownership from triage to execution of all communications to SCM and external partners.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain inventory of all communications, develop and implement solutions to streamline process
- Establish SLA’s and appropriate performance metrics/reporting for communications
- Draft ad-hoc/custom communications with minimal feedback or oversight required
- Manage and track all Supply Chain Management Loudspeaker (internal continuous improvement) requests
- Develop and support page content for wellsfargo.com, SCM internal/external communication platforms
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all communications procedures/job aids and training business management staff and the larger SCM team on communication processes
- Responsible for developing and implementing overarching communications calendar, identifying appropriate processes for quality assurance and attestations (approvals)
- Responsible for identifying solutions and training employees for appropriate Business Continuity Plan /Paid Time Off coverage of communications activities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate, consult with senior members/leadership of the Supply Chain Management leadership team on business routines and communications
- Collaborate with senior executives on specific communications and communication strategies
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- May mentor junior members of the communications support team
- May support other business management functions as necessary.
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of direct communications experience with internal employee communications or corporate communications
- Experience leading communications for an enterprise program
- Experience developing centralized workflow tool solutions for communications programs
- Experience in drafting communication documents in “plain English” (few words, easy to understand) to brand standards and formalizing for intended audience
- Experience with reporting systems such as Tableau and Power BI
- Preferred Supply Chain Management experience; sourcing & procurement; Preferred experience with Corporate Communications or as line of business lead communications consultant
- Able to synthesize large volumes of complex information into easy to understand data points based on the intended audience
- Proven ability to interact and communicate successfully with executive leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in managing projects
- Ability to Lead and Collaborate across teams and in a highly matrixed environment
- Proficient in Power Point, MS Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Position is required to be in the office 3 days in-person and 2 remotely if desired
- Expected travel 10 to 15 percent of your time over the course of the year
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.