About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Senior Manager - Business & Employee Engagement & Strategy...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Business Execution Consultants while ensuring successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations with moderate to high complexity and visibility
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo's policies and business line objectives
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with developing mitigation strategies and plans
- Recommend opportunities for Business Execution process improvement
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of multiple business groups to meet moderate to high complex deliverables
- Interpret procedures and processes, and provide leadership to strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and risk
- Collaborate with and influence functional business partners, leaders, and executive management to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Management experience
Strong / solid experience in Corporate Communications and/or Events Management required
Experience in managing senior stakeholders and financial plans
Develop engagement strategy that will align with the firm's (roadmap, vision and values, i.e. employee expectations)
Provide governance on activity alignment & execution led by engagement groups (e.g. employee resource networks - ERNs, corporate social responsibility - SIS, interest groups - IGs
Collaborate with senior leaders and LOBs/Functions site leaders in identifying and resolving opportunities for culture-building across the site/s
Govern external engagements (i.e. industry partners / forums like IBPAP, CCAP)
Oversee effective & sustainable utilization of budget for business and employee engagement activations (employee reach, sustainability, impact)
Create career development & succession plans and mentor team members in the practice
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.