About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Process Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Develop and lead redesign initiatives that encompass analyses and future state redesigns
- Manage assigned complex initiatives involving multiple business process segments to identify risks
- Complete and lead integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions
- Consult with team to understand, influence, adapt research, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 7+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Additional Requirements :
- Experience with Business Process Design, Process Modelling, Service modelling & current & target operating models
- Exposure to process modelling techniques and standard notations like BPMN, UML , EPC etc
- Hands on experience with modelling tools IGrafx, ARIS, Signavio, Visio BPM etc
- Should be well versed with process improvement techniques like Lean, Six Sigma etc
- Experience with Risk Identification Techniques like RCSA, root cause analysis will be an added advantage
- Strong communication & collaboration skills to drive meetings with numerous stakeholders in order to achieve outcomes
Additional Details :
- Looking for process engineers with relevant experience on driving process improvements, process re-engineering using BPM and business modelling methodology
- The ideal candidate should have exposure using clean slate approach to understand current state of the business and process, create future states by identifying opportunities to improve business processes, risks and control gaps
- The role will require collaboration with multiple stakeholders to create high level and decomposed states of the processes, process attributes like metrics, KPI’s, KRI’s etc
- Use process engineering hat to suggest process changes, improvements and measures to mitigate risk and control gaps
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.