Network Security team is looking for an Senior Information Security Engineer at Bengaluru/Hyderabad location to provide cyber risk and threat identification by proactively and continuously monitoring the internal and external landscape for events, risks, threats, malicious code, vulnerabilities, and attacks related to the Financial Services industry or Wells Fargo Specifically. Candidate should be highly motivated Network Security Engineer with proven experience and applied knowledge in Network Security Infrastructure Engineering / Network Security Policy Analysis and Enforcement to assist in the workflow, life cycle design and implementation of network security products
The Senior Information Security Engineer will research and communicate information to the appropriate partners both internal and external to Wells Fargo. The engineer will provide actionable intelligence by enriching cyber threat intelligence from our partners, vendors, and open sources to protect external facing and internal based computing assets, data, customers and brand reputation. The Senior Information Security Engineer will gain insight into new and emerging threats by proactively researching and understanding threat actor behaviors and motives.
- Expert knowledge on firewall hardware (Cisco /Checkpoint/Palo Alto) and how they process connectivity.
- Expert at Cisco Security Manager (CSM) and Checkpoint Provider1, Panorama tools
- Hands-on experience on Nagios, e-task, Splunk, LogLogic, Firemon.
- Familiar with ticketing/Change management system like Servicenow
- Demonstrated enterprise experience in change management process
- Experience at on-call support for network security related issues
- Hands-on knowledge of advanced firewall configuration to include IPSEC VPN tunnels, different NAT configurations and extended rule sets.
- Strong working knowledge of providing/understanding network security documentation.
- Responsible for providing and modifying secured connectivity to internal / external business partners and vendors to meet business unit requests and Wells Fargo banking needs. It includes:
- Installation, migration, upgrades and de-commission of Network Security Products.
- Providing priority support for Network Security Infrastructure
- Responsible for staging/configuration of network security product and implementations by following strict change management guidelines.
- Responsible for secured delivery of information system connectivity from Wells Fargo network to external companies and venues.
- Updating of all network security design documentation for each project worked, ensuring accuracy.
- Provides updates of each implementation and cause/risk for success or failure.
- Assist other security engineers at analysis or implementation work as needed.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Minimum 9 years of experience working in the network security products.
- Minimum of the CCNP (Security) / CCSE / PCNSE / ASM Specialist certification (CCIE or higher is a plus).
- Knowledge in Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Security appliances and PaloAlto firewalls, Web Application firewalls F5-ASM, Cisco Security Manager, Provider-1,Panorama,Nagios, e-task, Splunk, LogLogic, Firemon, TippingPoint IDS &, Symantec Messaging Gateway, Fireeye CMS, Security Analytics, Tipping point SMS, Netwitness, Fireeye Email/Web Malware Protection system & Palo Alto Wildfire.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Managed service delivery certifications like ITIL, Six Sigma will be beneficial.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.