About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Finance Analyst (VP) to join our Finance Transformation Office (FTO). The FTO is focused on Finance Organization wide technology & tool strategy, as well as prioritizing and executing on key modernization initiatives including automation, agile transformation, culture, and analytics. As a member of the FTO, one will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities, including thought leadership and strategy, analytical process design and optimization, forecasting methodology development, workflow automation, tools development, and model implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and ability to communicate through every level of the organization.
- Highly responsive individual who is able to achieve results in a large, complex, diverse organization.
- Have good financial acumen with an ability to break the information into meaningful data points.
- Capable of conducting in-depth research of large data (financial & non-financial) using various tools and providing insightful solutions to stakeholders.
- Good with financial modelling, understand process changes and be good with research and query handling.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Provide financial consultation on business strategies or approaches and provide input to business strategic plans based on various analysis.
- Candidate should have good stakeholder engagement skills and should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Lead implementation of complex initiatives on matters related to financial research and reporting.
- Provide companywide advice and technical expertise on matters related to complex financial analysis as well as economic research in support of management decision making functions
- Review technical challenges that require evaluation or multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in maintaining effective and efficient reporting delivery that meets brand standards and internal control standards
- Meet deliverables and drive new initiatives with solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+yrs of consulting experience and/or Big-4 experience would be ideal
- 7+ years of finance model execution or workflow management
- 7+ years of working with processes that leverage VBA, SQL, and Excel
- 7+ years of data sourcing automation
- 7+ years of Finance Organization related work
- 5+ years of working bank assets including fixed income, mortgage, and commercial/consumer lending products
- 5+ year of Alteryx experience
- 5+ Agile product development
- 5+ years of QRM experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.