Lead Business Execution Consultant
CPG’s Workplace Experience Team within the Design and Construction Management (D&CM) function is currently seeking a Workplace Experience Initiative Lead (Lead Business Execution Consultant) to join our team. This role will report to the head of Workplace Experience and be responsible for the following:
About this role:
Corporate Property Group’s (CPG) Workplace Experience Team within the Design and Construction Management (D&CM) function is currently seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant to join our team
In this role, you will:
- Draft, review and revise playbooks and desktop procedures for a variety of Workplace Experience processes and programs.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause analysis
- Create documentation for training or reference purposes and facilitate meetings, create agendas/notes
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical and critical thinking skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and workplace experience
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management on key risk and controls within the WPx and CPG environment
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision.
- Superior business consulting and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to both think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
- Ability to manage effectively within a matrixed organization
- Experience with document and version management
- Exhibits the right balance of confidence and humility through exceptional listening skills.
- Experience gathering and working with data analysis from focus groups and surveys
- Experience collecting data, analysis, and reporting using multiple tools such as Pivot tables / Excel and Tableau
- Experience writing and editing playbooks, desktop procedures, policies and procedures
- Experience in the planning and execution of programs and initiatives
- Prior use of Tableau or other business intelligence tool for reporting
- Be well versed in the creation and tracking of OKR’s – Objectives and key results (OKR’s) and Key performance Indicators (KPI’s) – and use of a goal setting framework
- Position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity 3 days in the office 2 days remotely
- Travel up to 20% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.