About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant that will support SCM’s Third Party Operations Affiliates (TPOA) team in building out the foundational data management and reporting capabilities required to facilitate and enhance the core processes of the global program.
The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter, able to drive solutions independently. They will communicate professionally and effectively with various levels within the organization, consolidating and providing relevant data to tell a story and drive business results. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, rapidly
In this role, you will:
- Define, design, and implement requirements for analysis and reporting to support the five lifecycle phases of affiliate relationship management program.
- Produce routine and ad hoc reporting and analytics to support the needs of the organization and senior leadership.
- Act as a liaison between business and technology by planning, conducting, and directing the requirements analysis and design of future state technology solutions.
- Interact with our Agile delivery team via requirements handoff and validation exercises.
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with report development and Business Intelligence tools (Microsoft Power BI or similar)
- Proven ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions to drive and document the requirements around technical processes and reporting with both technical and business partners
- Comfortable with relational database concepts; ability to read, interpret, and write basic SQL scripts
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to collaborate and consult with peers and colleagues to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Familiarity with formal project and change management processes, particularly Agile and similar methodologies
- Understanding of third party relationships management, particularly affiliate relationships
- Hybrid Schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote weekly) *subject to change
- Charlotte, North Carolina (Ballantyne OR CIC Office)
- Wilmington, Delaware (Concord Pike, 10th & Shipley, or Rockwood Office)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (550 Wells Fargo)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1700 Market Street)
- St. Louis, Missouri (F&L Building)
- West Des Moines, Iowa (West Des Moines Campus)
Base Compensation Range:
$84,000 - $149,400 USD Annually
Eligible for discretionary annual bonus.
Learn about our incredible benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.