At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer in the Digital Technology and Innovation group which supports evolving digital platforms and enhances integration of the innovation pipeline into our customer-facing capabilities.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
5+ years of application development and implementation experience.
5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience.
5 + years of Java Web Services experience.
5+ years of experience towards design, development, support of medium to large-scale mission critical applications and platforms.
Experience with Java, Micro services, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, API Gateway
Experience with Cloud technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes.
Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies like GIT, Jenkins and UCD
Strong soft skills (customer service oriented, team player, self-starter, proactive, problem solver, work independently)
Experience as a technical leader within Service Oriented applications in shared environments
Excellent communication, relationship building and partnership skills required.
Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems would be a plus
- 2222 W Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ
- 2600 S Price Rd., Chandler, AZ
- 1525 W W T Harris Blvd., Charlotte, NC
- 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy, Des Moines, IA
- 550 S 4th St., Minneapolis, MN
- 250 E John Carpenter Frwy, Dallas, TX
- 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Telecommuting is not an option for this position
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- Phoenix, AZ $111,000 - 197,000
- Chandler, AZ $111,000 - 197,000
- Charlotte, NC $111,000 - 197,000
- Des Moines, IA $111,000 - 197,000
- Minneapolis, MN $111,000 - 197,000
- Dallas, TX $111,000 - 197,000
- San Francisco, CA $133,000 - 237,000
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.