At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an RSA Senior Information Security Engineer in Technology as part of the Technology Infrastructure, RSA Engineering and Operations team. This team is responsible for enterprise-wide deployments and maintenance of the RSA Authentication Manager appliances, Web Tiers, and AMIS servers, along with the support of Radius/Rest authentications and various access agents. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incidents digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Linux command-line administration experience
- 2+ years of risk, compliance, and mitigation experience
- 2+ years Unix Bash shell scripting or REST API Development skills
- 1+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 1+ years of GitHub experience
- 2+ years of RSA Authentication Manager 8.x server support experience
- Cloud certification in either Microsoft Azure or Google
- Information security experience
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- RSA AMIS and Web Tier support experience
- ServiceNow Incident and Change management experience
- Experience performing patching, version upgrades, testing and rollout agent upgrades to the RSA environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr. - Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
- 2700 S Price Rd. - Chandler, Arizona 85286
- 325 John H McConnell Blvd. - Columbus, Ohio 43215
- 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, Texas 75062
- 2701 WELLS FARGO WAY - Minneapolis, Minnesota 55467
- 2710 Pine St E Bldg. - Saint Louis, Missouri 63103
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.