About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer that will work as part of the Intelligent Automation Engineering team within Consumer Technology that handles the design, development and implementation of automated solutions. This is a hands-on senior developer role with strong development skills and ability to work with advanced automations using technologies like RPA, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
In this role, you will:
- Lead end to end development of automations, following standard agile scrum process and using RPA tools like UIPath
- As a senior technology subject matter expert, provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between business and technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Handle technical lead responsibilities to provide direction and/or guidance to less experience staff
- Knowledgeable in design standards and responsible for driving consistency and alignment to software engineering standards
- Supports existing automations for implementing change requirements as per defined process
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 1+ year of UiPath Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- 7+ years of .NET experience
- 7+ years of C# experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of web systems: architecture or design
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.