Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Marketing Production Consultant in the Consumer Data Engagement Platforms organization. Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will…
- Maintain established tag types and several individual tags which provide data for Analytics, Audience Segmentation and optimization of Paid Media marketing dollar
- Configure events within google tag manager for third-party and internally hosted microsites
- Lead migration of Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4
- Lead effort to review and update tags as needed to comply with cookie compliance regulations
- Consultation on tag setup and development of custom data layer to support campaign measurement
- Help shape business initiatives to improve data quality and governance across enterprise platforms for tagging
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects as needed to drive business goals and act as key participant in large-scale planning
- Collaborate and consult with cross functional groups, key vendors and marketing team
- 4+ years of Marketing Production experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience configuring events within Google Tag Manager
- Experience performing QA and UAT of various network calls in browser
- Experience within the Google Tag Manager platform
- Google Tag Manager designation
- Experience with Google Analytics (Universal Analytics, GA4)
- Experience with common tag management technologies (Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with cookie compliance regulations and impact to tag configuration
- Experience with digital marketing technologies: data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker Studio); DSP (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Experience with workflow tools JIRA, or similar project management tools
- Ability to act as a strategic partner to stakeholders on consulting in event tagging with understanding of analytics needs
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Ability to anticipate change, adjust behavior, and remains resilient through ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate effectively across different business partners and stakeholder groups
- Ability to work across the organization to make informed decisions, solve problems, and manage risk
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- 301 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
- 7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA
- 1445 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX
- 2222 W Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ
- 1 N Jefferson Ave Saint Louis MO
Preferred locations listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.