About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Cloud Platform engineer, IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) tools such as Terraform, Docker/OCI image creation, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Python skills...
In this role, you will:
- Understanding of Cloud Platform Technologies (GCP preferred) in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog, Cloud Composer/Airflow, GKE/Anthos).
- Hands-on experience in IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) tools such as Terraform, Docker/OCI image creation, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Self-healing mechanisms, Load-balancing, API Gateway.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud tools/solutions such as Cloud Pub/Sub, GKE, IAM, Scalability, Fault-tolerant design, Availability, BCP.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the new cloud platforms / technologies.
- Strong development experience in Python
- Working knowledge in Big Data technologies in Hadoop ecosystem - Hadoop distributions like Cloudera (preferred)
- Understanding of application design and software development in Big Data across one or more platforms, languages, and tools. (Hadoop/ Spark/ HIVE/ SQL Databases / Apache Beam)
Required Qualifications, International:
- Cloud Platform engineer with Data warehousing, IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) tools such as Terraform, Docker/OCI image creation, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Python
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Comp. Science or equivalent
- GCP, Python and K8s Certification
Infrastructure Automation and Deployment Management using AWS, Docker, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub etc.
Kubernetes setup and deploying the applications.
Administrator for GCP migration from Big Data (Spark).
Design Solution for usage of GCS, Big Query, and Cloud SQL of GCP.
Execute POCs in GCP to understand optimal solution across GCP products like Big Query, DataProc etc.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.