About this role
Wells Fargo’s industry-leading application security program is seeking a Senior Product Manager to contribute to strategic API and Cloud Security efforts in the application security program. The ideal candidate will assist in further developing our next generation Enterprise Application Security Program. This individual will possess a security first mindset and focus on ensuring several security programs run effectively and efficiently.
The Application Security function within Cybersecurity is responsible for the secure software training, practices, and tools used to address security risks across all phases of the Wells Fargo software development life cycle. Please note this is not a remote position . It is expected that the candidate will report to one of the locations listed in the description. In addition, we cannot sponsor anyone at this time.
In this role, you will
- Partner across several Technology teams to identify, notify, and monitor API security gaps/defects
- Execute robust processes and controls for API security oversight
- Ensure Cybersecurity policies reflect API security requirements
- Govern Application Security Practice refresh processes
- Meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of security initiatives, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide reporting on security initiatives and control operations
- Publish Secure Software Group communications
- Provide support, guidance, and expertise to Technology partners, as needed
- Independently resolve complex issues
- 4+ years of product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of Technology engineering and implementation experience
- 3+ years of Application Security experience
- 3+ years of controls development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to occasionally work outside of regular business hours
- Available for occasional travel
JD Additional Language:
Wells Fargo’s industry-leading application security program is seeking a Senior Product Manager to assist in delivery of innovative, next generation application security solutions to secure thousands of applications and millions of customers. In this role, you will guide Wells Fargo’s API security practice with a collaborative team of onshore and offshore resources.
Wells Fargo’s industry-leading application security program is seeking an senior product manager to deliver innovative, next generation application security solutions to secure thousands of applications and millions of customers. In this role, you will guide Wells Fargo’s API security practice with a collaborative team of onshore and offshore resources.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.