About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience in developing features in .NET applications.
- 4+ years of SQL Server database experience
- 3+ years of .NET Core experience (specifically C#, ASP.NET, MVC)
- 3+ years of Entity Framework Core experience
- 3+ years of jQuery experience
- 2+ years of experience with Agile tools
- 1+ years of ETL/SSIS experience
- 1+ years of Autosys experience
- 1+ years of JIRA experience
- Any Git or GitHub experience
- Ability to facilitate design sessions
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment with various time zones
- Automated testing experience, preferably Selenium
- Microservices architecture experience
- Kendo UI experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours, as needed.
- Ability to work in a hybrid office environment - 2 days in the assigned Wells Fargo office and 3 days in your home office.
- This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship .
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.