About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Functions Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems.
We are looking for a passionate Informatica ETL / Datawarehousing senior developer. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting the datawarehousing applications for enterprise releases. A successful candidate should be self-motivated/self-directed and demonstrate high proficiency in Informatica ETL and Oracle PL/SQL. The individual will support and assist in the analysis and design of complex technical solutions including maintaining and modifying new and existing application modules, creating necessary design documentation, participating in code review, researching production issues, test support issues etc.
• 7+ years’ experience of Data Warehousing and ETL
• Deep understanding of Data warehousing concepts.
• 6+ years’ experience on Informatica PowerCenter platform (specifically version 10.x), as well as process and workflow tuning and optimization.
• 3+ years’ experience in working with Oracle PL/SQL procedures
• Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
• Expertise in using partitioning, transformations, incremental caching in Informatica toolset
• Expert understanding of slowly changing dimensions (SCD's) in Informatica.
• Expert understanding of join logic and query optimization in Informatica
• Experience with stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL in Oracle.
• Expert in writing efficient Analytic and windowing functions in Oracle.
* Willingness to upskill to the latest technology stack including Python, Spark, Java, Bigdata
• Extensive Business and/or technical background in the areas of Data modeling, EDW, Data Mart, Master Data Management, Metadata management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data integration (ETL) and Data Security
• Carry out data modeling, including evolution from conceptual to physical models using a tool like ERWIN
• Define data profiling and analysis criteria and development of data quality metrics
• Proficiency in Linux and shell scripts, job scheduling.
Nice to have
• Experience in Python, Spark, Java, BigData
* Banking/ Financial Services Experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with Agile delivery methodology
• Good analytical & debugging skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
• Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
• Database query design and optimization
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners
• Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.