- Drive and execute the people strategy and priorities in partnership with the leadership across all the lines of business
- Drive end to end people processes across all lines of business and drive horizontal synergies and consistency where necessary
- Drive the people engagement strategy across the organization to ensure a consistent way of staying connected with our people
- Develop retention strategies across the organization
- Collaborate with all the COEs to ensure seamless delivery to stakeholders as well as providing the right collective advice
- Understanding of people practices and policies and collaborate with other team members across HR function to meet the requirement for the business.
- Be an advisor/ consultant to Managers in the LOB, Participates in the formulation of company policies and procedures
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership in LOB on a variety of actions including talent management and development, policy interpretation and application, org design and people management issues
- Review and analyze LOB metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and team member experience
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of team member engagement initiatives within the LOB
- Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and delivery of services with a high focus on quality
- Drive performance culture across the LOBs assigned and facilitate performance/ talent calibrations
- Work seamlessly with CoEs (Centre of Excellence) to provide One HR Experience to all stakeholders in LOB
- Lead the team and ensure seamless and quality execution of all priorities
Successful experience in providing outstanding HR client support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented leader to include 18 plus years of progressively more responsible HR Management experience, including international experience in a large corporate environment.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Incumbent should have at least 15+ years of relevant experience in HR/ working as HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners, peers and team members
- Excellent consulting, collaborative, influencing and partnering abilities with business executives/leaders and HR partners
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change and influence the adoption of new ideas/processes/programs
- Demonstrated general management skills, including the ability to manage risk, budgets, resources, projects and people
- Demonstrated success in building and leading a team of high performing professionals, including the ability to manage managers
- Significant HR knowledge, including, but not limited to, business partner, culture and diversity, change leadership, organizational development, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruitment, talent planning, and general management practices
- A seasoned, relationship-driven executive who will have the style and sensitivity to work within a highly complex business environment. Multi-cultural sensitivity a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong leadership skills: ability to effectively prioritize and enable others to focus on critical goals and targets
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.