About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Enterprise Services Management Core Enablement Lead for the ServiceNow Platform Team within Enterprise Functions Technology as a part of the Wells Fargo Technology Group.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
In this role, you will:
- Have a strong desire to improve processes and your knowledge in the technologies utilized in our environment and ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technology community
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of tool and need that will influence and lead broader working teams
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology
- Have a Broad knowledge of ServiceNow suite of products, terminology, and capabilities. In depth knowledge of any module / application is a plus.
- Evaluate new ideas submitted for a ServiceNow implementation. Quickly understand requirements or gaps. Communicate with customers to assess and ensure requirements are accurately captured
- Interact with customers to gain better understanding of intake ideas for ServiceNow
- Capture & document technology requirements clearly
- Design and understand usability requirements and also implement Sharepoint Online and Confluence. (i.e. make administrative page updates to Sharepoint Online and perform Confluence page maintenance)
- Perform duties in Jira and Jira Service Desk
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years Confluence and SharePoint Online skills
- 3+ years Agile experience – Scrum or Kanban
- ServiceNow experience
- Jira / Jira Service Desk
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technology community
This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.