About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team in planning, coordinating, and executing primary and secondary customer and market research projects or results oriented intelligence that support a major functional unit within a line of business, including marketing, or that support companywide marketing and business objectives
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement strategies for developing and utilizing technical or analytic resources to enable initiatives that predict, improve, support, and measure business success
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of finance strategy by recommending alternatives, approaches or solutions to complex financial products, pricing strategy, regulatory standards, financial performance metrics, and financial forecasting
- Determine policies and strategies that maximize profits or asset growth and minimize credit and or operating losses and other risk exposures
- Lead or actively participate in the evaluation of new product initiatives and demonstrate to prospective clients the competencies and value of the process applied by performing bond modeling
- Manage a team of Analytics consultants, including their performance management, selection, and performance development and execute all manager responsibilities
- Direct more experienced level consultants to ensure effective consultation and recommendation based on key financial models and complex non-model quantitative tools
- Provide leadership to the department in the identification and development of innovative research concepts and designs
- Work with clients to define issues and information needs and translate them into specific data and technical requirements to support business initiatives and projects
- Direct more experienced business leaders to ensure effective consultation and recommendation based on key financial models and complex non-model quantitative tools
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Analytics
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- 3+ Yrs of experience in Leading a team in Global delivery model with 7+ members
- Post Graduate/Graduate /PhD from Reputed organisation
- 10+ yrs of experience in Analytics projects with knowledge of Modeling, Reporting, Automation, NLP/Advanced Text Analytics
- Handson experience in SAS/SQL/Python
- Ability to hanle end-to-end analytics project by building hypothesis, performing complex analysis
- Excellent communication skill, partner engagement and people management skill required
- Be the thought leader with vision to lead a team of data scientists and analytics consultant
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.