At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Treasury Management Sales Consultant as a part of Commercial Banking.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Develop and deepen B2B and B2C payment processing relationships with Healthcare, Higher Ed and NFP clients and prospects through consultative sessions.
- Lead complex initiatives including those that are cross functional with broad impact to drive market penetration of treasury management solutions.
- Review and analyze complex multi-faceted business, operational, and /or technical requirements and challenges to position and deliver payment processing solutions that drive operating efficiency, controls and working capital optimization.
- Communicate decisions in complex situations requiring a sound understanding of Treasury Management Sales functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with Treasury Management peers, colleagues, and managers to identify solutions strengths and gaps, resolve issues and achieve growth goals.
- Lead Treasury Management Sales projects and serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Treasury Management Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience working with healthcare, higher ed and NFP clients and prospects to fully understand their A/R, A/P and treasury operation requirements.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
New York, NY: MIN: $138,500 - MAX: $287,600
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.