About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About the vision:
Wells Fargo 's Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is making a significant multi-year investment in its customer facing platforms to provide an even more compelling and competitive offering to customers. This investment will add important new capabilities and features both for self-directed and automated finance management. To support these customer-centric enhancements and to ensure the platform scales for future success, we are embarking on a technology modernization effort. The key to our success will be hiring best-in-class technology professionals to drive our transformation.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a driven and passionate Senior Software Engineer in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) to help support Wealth and Investment Management division by creating automated solutions for our operational users, using latest tools that minimize operational cost.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and Test Robotics Process Automation Bots in UiPath Environment
- Work with a team of engineers in Agile Delivery, attend all agile ceremonies, provide input and deliver solutions
- Create Change Management requests in Service Now to deploy Bots into production after validation
- Work directly with the Product Owner and Business to understand the requirements and build solutions using RPA to address the problem
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years’ experience in the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) area.
- 2+ Years of experience developing and supporting bots in UiPath Environment
- 1+ years of experience working in Agile delivery
- 1+ years of experience with Agile ceremonies
- 1+ years of experience with support tools like Service Now and Jira
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/ Computer science or Equivalent
- Experience in Developing and supporting bots in UIPath environment and other automated solutions like Alfresco, etc
- Strong understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language
- Strong understanding of various automation components and features in RPA
- Knowledge and exposure to Robotics enterprise (RE) framework
- Analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations to work independently
- Flexible, energetic, and capable of making sound project decisions, Self-motivated team player, action and results oriented
- Strong communication skills
- UI-path advanced RPA developer certification
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.