About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Manager...
In this role, you will:
Be responsible for assisting with building delivery capabilities, innovative service offerings and executing on engagement delivery within the COO CIB Access revocations and certifications. This manager will continue the firm’s mission to build and lead a world class team that will offer solutions addressing application entitlements risks, information security handling and management, technology vulnerabilities, incidents and access breach response, and compliance.
In this role, you will have administrative responsibilities such as:
- Managing the delivery of timely engagement results and high-quality deliverables in accordance with professional and industry standards.
- Hands-on delivery and execution of project tasks for complex business and technology environments.
- Presentation and communication of project status and risk-based observations and proposed solutions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and identifying technological and operational risk mitigating opportunities
- Supervising, training, and mentoring team level personnel
- Establishing performance expectations for team level personnel and providing performance feedback.
In this role, you will have Access certification specific responsibilities such as:
- Manage Application entitlement programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery
- Applies Revocation and regulatory requirements on an operational level, monitors internal controls, audits, oversees assessment and mitigation of current program risks and directs program training and awareness
- Provide oversight and training of junior team members during the delivery of Application Entitlements services to ensure quality delivery while allowing staff to learn and grow.
- Participating in professional organizations and developing leading practice point of views of relevant Information security related topics.
- Be able to communicate to stake holders regarding the strategic and tactical Application entitlements risks and personal information management practices and innovative solutions to help the firm mitigate risk.
- Communicate complex application entitlement issues to stake holders through the ability to transform such data into layman and executive style reports and presentations.
- Leverage industry and technical expertise to identify improvement opportunities and assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings.
- Manage and develop complex teams handling multifaceted tasks and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures aligned with Wells Fargo's business line objectives
- Collaborate and consult with immediate colleagues and cross functional business partners
- Interact directly with executive management to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- To evaluate end user access of high-risk applications utilizing rules to detect anomalies, log all potential triggered exceptions and support CIB lines of business in Reporting, Data mining and Analysis
- Maintain metrics for each application reviewed to include number of employees who have access, number of trigger events, number of processed removals, and summary of reason why trigger events did not result in removals.
- Help Manage cross LOB access processes like Deal Rooms, Net Roadshow, SyndTrak, Debt Domain and Intralinks Offline process for access to 3rd party (no single sign on) generate reports and follow-up with business on access to revoke or maintain/ artifact)
- Identified deficiencies should be logged and follow strict escalations matrix to Application Business Owners, users and their managers, data room admins for review
- Ensure end-to-end review process steps are followed through. Identify and deliver Idea projects
- Reconcile application user access data with HR database for any changes or revocations
- Provide accountability for maintaining a comprehensive analytic solution inventory and compliance tracker
- LOB (Line of Business) specific reporting, including root cause analysis and repeat offender review
- Build strong stakeholder relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our functional areas
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate, and escalate risk originating from non-compliance of processes, operational errors, and data integrity issues in all applicable processes
- University Degree in Business Management or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience in application access/Incident Management
- Proficient in reporting and presentation skills
- Strong in Access Management Concepts
- Strong Analytical skills – Advanced Excel, VBA
- Knowledge and a broad background in Corporate Investment & Commercial Banking
- Good understanding of Operational Risk and Process Risk and Controls
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Knowledge on VBA, SQL, Power-BI & Excel Power Query
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
CISSP, CISA, CISM from ISACA would be preferred. CIPM from IAPP
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.