About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Contact Center Planning Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and review forecasting, capacity planning, reporting and analysis for multiple call centers in various locations
- Provide research of trends to predict long and short term staffing needs
- Ensure adequate staffing in each location to maintain operational objectives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Provide comprehensive reporting and analysis
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources in contact center planning
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years experience in Contact Center Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through real-time handling of workforce management activities
- 2+ years Leadership experience
- Hands-on experience in the various workforce management applications driving capacity planning across locations
- Eye for detail
- 100% work in the office.
- Late mid-shift schedule, earliest at 5PM, Manila Time
- will handle 10-16 Team Members, supporting US and other locations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.