About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Representative (internally titled: Branch Product Support Representative) in Banker Connection as part of Consumer & Small Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Take in-bound calls, providing procedural support and resources to branch employees.
- Provide an exceptional internal customer experience on every call.
- Provide resources that allow branch employees to make recommendations on products and services that best accommodate the customer.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with internal partners.
- Collaborate and consult with peers and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Training and Schedule:
- We provide our employees with continuous coaching and development which enhances their ability to provide exemplary service and fosters career growth.
- We are hiring for full time positions, 40 hours a week. Weekday hours are between 7:30am-7:30pm (CENTRAL TIME) and Saturday hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (CENTRAL TIME).
- A typical starting shift is M-F 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, a set day off during the week, and working every Saturday is required to start with the opportunity for some Saturdays off in the future.
- Saturday shifts will be 4, 5, or 6 hours in duration . As a result, weekday shifts may be longer than 8 hours to accommodate a shorter shift on Saturdays. Shifts are assigned based on business need.
- Training classes start 07/17/2023 in Billings, MT. Training hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm (LOCAL TIME), Monday-Friday.
- You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 8 to 9 weeks of training.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-pressure phone queue
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Ability to work shifts within the business hours of operation as outlined above
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
Posting Location: The position is located at 2324 Overland Ave BILLINGS, MT 59102
#Research #CustomerService #CustomerServiceRepresentative #CallCenter #Bank #AllJobsHiring #PWDNET
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.