At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Treasury Management Sales Consultant as a part of Commercial Banking.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives including those that are cross functional with broad impact, and act as key participant in large scale planning for Treasury Management Sales functional area
- Review and analyze complex multi faceted, large scale, or long term business, operational, or technical challenges that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi faceted situations requiring a sound understanding of Treasury Management Sales functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with Treasury Management Sales peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Treasury Management Sales projects and teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Treasury Management Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience working with Government entities
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.