About this role:
Wells Fargo Strategic Programs and Enterprise Change Management (SPECM) has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Execution Consultant to join the Business Management team which reports to the Chief Administration Office (CAO) of Wells Fargo and ultimately resides in the Chief Operating Office (COO).
The Business Management team is responsible for high-priority, strategic initiatives such as but not limited to: Resource Management and Development, Communications and Executive Reporting, Data and Analysis, and SharePoint and Information Management.
In joining the COO, you will obtain visibility to executive level leaders from across the company as you build your network. Build on your skillsets by learning from experienced, tenured team members and advance your career through developmental opportunities by being part of our high performing team. #SP&ECMCareers
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to work effectively in an individual and team environment, across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand, deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with limited supervision
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations for senior leadership
- Experience in technical writing and publication of enterprise communications
- Experience with Brand Standards
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, able to create compelling visual content that conveys complex ideas
- Experience in analyzing, designing, building, and implementing solutions using a variety of techniques and tools.
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
- Must be able to sit in one of the listed locations
- Three Wells Fargo Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
- San Antonio Ops Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, Iowa
Base Compensation Range:
$96,600 - $171,800
Eligible for discretionary annual bonus.
Learn about our incredible benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.