About this role:
Wells Fargo has committed to hire military personnel and is seeking a Software Engineer in the Enterprise Services Management team within Wells Fargo Technology to join the IT Service Management delivery team.
In this role, you will:
- In this role you will develop new features for applications written in .NET or utilizing configuration and scripting for the ServiceNow platform.
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Communicate daily with the Scrum Master and/or Technical Product Owner and the Agile team on progress made, planned progress for the coming day, and reports any impediments/blockers.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements relating to features to be delivered and to help the Business Analyst define requirements that can be delivered from a technical perspective.
- Participate in projects associated with the technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders
- Posted location Charlotte NC, Chandler AZ, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis MN, or Dallas area TX.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- BS/BA degree or equivalent IT military training
- 1-2 years of software engineering /delivery experience
- .Net or ServiceNow experience
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Boots to Banking Hires are expected to attend and participate in the Military and Technology Orientation and Onboarding Experience.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.