About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Assesses problems and issues in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure activities follow the necessary internal and external regulatory and risk management practices.
- Works with management to identify changes to impact future quality, test development and reporting on results.
- May collaborate with management for exceptions to guidelines.
- Perform QA reviews on the more complex contracts.
- Closely work with the Sourcing team and provide Quality feedback for the improvement / implementation of contracts across all Lines of Businesses.
- Be updated on all the latest updates / changes on the Sourcing life cycle
- Prompt communication on the audited contracts and Feedbacks
- Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance risk activities utilizing documented procedures.
- Review agreements and low to medium dollar transactional agreements and similar contracts
- Hold good knowledge on contract principles and non-standard contract terms and conditions.
- Analyze the mitigation of risks and obligations identified in vendor contracts on low to medium contracts
- Analyze commitments and indications of financial responsibility and substantial financial loss from Vendor
- Responsible for evaluating, monitoring, assessing and/or reviewing programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations.
- Functions may include evaluating processes to ensure business standards are followed.
- Ensures corrective action on exceptions and problems identified, ensure proper procedures were followed.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented and interacts with appropriate parties for timely resolution.
- Identifies risks and problem areas and recommends standards, policies, and procedures to correct deficiencies and improve performance.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4-5 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Legal, Contract Drafting, Quality Assurance ,RCSA, Audit , Compliance and Quality Control
- LLB Graduate and preferred Legal background
- Proficient in drafting and negotiating Master Agreements and other similar Agreements
- Experience in Legal review of Contract, Contract Writing, and Risk Mitigation in a Global Environment
- Good knowledge of commercial terms of the contract
- Analytical and problem solving
- Stakeholder management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.