The department – Commercial Banking and Corporate Investment Banking is accountable for holistically assessing, aggregating, and effectively managing risks across all risk types and their lines of business. It has three main programs: Business Control, Risk Control, and Cross-Functional Control.
About the Role
The Senior Business Execution Administrator will participate in the testing, monitoring and quality assurance of work performed by CB and CIB Businesses and by CBFCR supporting risk roles. Task includes, but not limited to:
- Perform self-assurance review activities related to CDD, EDD and other Non-Financial Crimes activities
- Perform review activities that will provide reasonable assurance that controls are designed and operating effectively
- Ensure all review results are stored in standard formats
- Raise issues to management to ensure Corrective Actions can be created
- Achieve / exceed the set productivity targets and Quality targets. Complete tasks within process specific TAT
- Is supportive of the team and contributes to it in an individual capacity
- Receives feedback openly from others post implementation of learning experiences
- Adapts to change within the organization with guidance from others
- Willingly shares knowledge and information on his/her work area
- Exhibits enthusiasm towards team initiatives
- Independently ‘picks – up’ knowledge/skills in one’s own area of work
- Is able to see visible linkages between various issues and scenarios in immediate area of work with guidance.
- Working knowledge of BSA/AML programs including all aspects of CDD and other related risk and regulatory disciplines
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Sound analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer Due Diligence or Financial Crimes Investigations experience strongly preferred
- Good understanding of AML, KYC, CIP/CDD/EDD requirements
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics.
- Experience of more than 3+ years
- Knowledge in Risk management
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Desired Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate and summarize complex issues into understandable information
- Experience preparing reporting, metrics and presentation materials for various levels of leadership
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.