About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Operations Processor. The role is responsible for activities that support the operational infrastructure, performance, and efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Support management in the day-to-day supervision of less experienced team providing guidance, and resolution to issues contributing to overall effectiveness of team
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Operations group
- Perform or guide others on complex escalated issues that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Prioritize work and provide daily work leadership and mentorship to team
- Provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff
- Lead or contribute to implementation of new or revised processes and procedures that require coordination among operation teams
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Serve as a resource to other departments on transaction structure, documentation, and company policies
- Six ( 6 ) years experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Six ( 6 ) years experience in Wire Payments operations
- Six ( 6 ) years experience in banking operations ( Commercial Banking or Corporate and Investment Banking )
- Knowledge and understanding in any of the following: International Funds Transfer, SWIFT, Federal Reserve Wire Transfer Payments, Foreign Exchange Payments
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule; Monday - Friday only
- Amenable to work on PHL holiday
- Amenable to work onsite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.