At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor for the Foreign Bank Notes (Vault) Team as part of the Wholesale Lending Operations Division. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Process incoming and outgoing foreign bank note transactions
- Balance and reconcile foreign bank note transactions
- Work in a highly productive, fast paced environment
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures in a dual controlled environment
- 6+ months of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Cash vault or cash handling experience
Knowledge and understanding of foreign currency
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- Work attendance is highly important
Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Ability to work some weekends and holidays as needed
- 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84116
- 18.00 - 20.77 USD Hourly (Area 002) - Salt Lake City, UT
- Preferred locations are listed above. Other locations will not be considered.
- This position requires 5 days a week in-office, Monday - Friday.
- Hours of operations: 7:30am to 4pm
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.