About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Network Engineer with automation, software development and coding experience.
In this role, you will:
· Lead network Infrastructure design, engineering, and deployment planning
· Lead script automation capabilities to increase productivity
· Lead coding and development of tools/reporting/processes for workflow enablement
· Address chronic network incidents/problems, working with operations, vendors, and solutions teams. Provide incident resolution information and work with other teams to complete impact analysis where appropriate.
· Facilitates and participates in infrastructure changes, including planning and deployment.
· Review and recommend improvements to capacity and process supporting the rapid growth, refresh.
· Engineer for NES efforts for planning and deployment of new infrastructure, such as Cloud.
· Manage availability and performance of production networks including wireless data center infrastructure and edge.
· Create and update network documentation and network topology diagrams.
· Review engineer and implement solutions for complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale network applications, specializing on wireless technologies.
· Complete project sizing. Writes documentation and procedures and creates and/or provides related education and/or learning; writes/designs test scripts; creates
· Ensures compliance requirements are met for supported areas; and creates. Performs complex migrations from development to production,
· Upgrades, installations and/or configurations. Actively engage with internal infrastructure team to develop frameworks, tools, scripts to drive extensive automation of the infrastructure
· Drives adherence to compliance of security and regulatory policies, including lifecycle adherence. Work closely with other team members to ensure existing standards, policies, and conventions are adhered to.
· Provide team leadership cross training and mentorship to team or project members in a technology organization.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience with network routing, switching
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft apps such as Excel and Visio
- 5+ years of experience with code, automation tools (examples: Ansible, Github, Java, Python, etc)
- Hands-on software engineering experience
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience with network analysis, with tools such as Wireshark and Sniffer.
· Experienced in dealing with regulatory compliance
· Familiarity with Cloud technology such as Azure or AWS
· Flexibility to work on production environment outside of normal business hours. Able to accommodate resources within various times zones as needed.
· This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
This role offers a hybrid in-office work schedule
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.