About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Due Diligence Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team of individuals who are responsible for executing activities associated with conducting due diligence reviews of bank customers transactions
- Oversee a moderate degree of complexity and risk to determine appropriateness of processes to ensure timely completion, quality and compliance
- Own the client onboarding process and engage with clients, relationship team and third parties
- Mitigate risk through due diligence process
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development in less complex functions
- Work with due diligence management to implement department policies, procedures and reporting to maximum risk while providing exceptional customer experience
- Establish performance standards, evaluate performance and train and coach staff
- Make daily supervisory decisions and resolve issues related to team supervision, work allocation and daily operations under direction of due diligence management
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Due Diligence group
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 12+ years of Due Diligence, risk management, client service, operations support, or business process management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of Leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Due Diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.