About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Employee Relations Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Provide support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of employee relations problems
- Lead or participate in interpreting current Employee Relations or Human Resources policies and recommending changes within Employee Relations functional area
- Review and analyze extremely complex Employee Relations problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth review of enterprise policy and procedures, labor law legislation, and other intangible variance factors
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined policies and practices and recommend or take appropriate actions to correct problems, including assisting and or advising management in the formal discipline or termination of individuals
- Provide direction to other Employee Relations Consultants and or human resource professionals as appropriate
- Represent enterprise at various employment hearings (i.e. mediation, wage or hour, equal employment, etc.)
- Collaborate and consult with Employee Relations peers, colleagues, managers, and human resource professionals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Employee Relations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Must have 9+ years of experience, Experience in a GIC would be desirable (Technology, Operations, Shared Services, Emerging Services)
- Experience in Employee Relations/Subject Matter expert, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Exposure across multiple HR domains will be an advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.