About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a CIB Quality Ops. Consultant
In this role, you will:
- Proactively source, monitor, & analyze various business and risk data to develop consolidated Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) trigger reports for review by control partners and RCSA owners in support of the identification and management of business environment changes across CIB and international regions.
- Partner with key business, risk, control, program stakeholders and international partners to create and maintain aggregate QA reporting, including managing and administering end-to-end data and reporting workflow and producing routine (monthly and quarterly), on-demand, and ad hoc reports in coordination with key stakeholders.
- Deliver aggregate quality reporting to appropriate stakeholders, management-level leadership, and formal governance forums, integrating with other risk management programs and leveraging existing reporting routines where appropriate.
- Support the identification, reporting, and socialization of escalated events and other material business impacts to senior and executive leadership.
- Support the development, implementation, and maturation of various quality and monitoring routines to enhance execution efficiency and drive closer integration with other business, risk, and monitoring capabilities in alignment with the team’s strategic vision.
- Interact with key risk management programs, including but not limited to RCSA, Issue Management, Metrics and Measurements, Operational Risk Events, Risk Appetite, Strategic Planning, and other existing capabilities to drive consideration of quality and monitoring results to improve the business.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Working knowledge of Capital Markets, and/or Commercial Real Estate, and/or Corporate Banking business processes, products, and operations in CIB
- Experience working with RCSA methodologies
- Experience with operational risk in a large scale financial institution, leading large scale operational risk programs
- Experience with data analysis, identification of trends/insights, and preparation of leadership presentations
- Process oriented with experience in managing quality control, quality assurance
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Site for data collection and aggregation.
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Ability to navigate a complex and global operating environment and prioritize competing objectives
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with planning and executing strategic initiatives to drive quality management
Six Sigma certification preferred
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.