About this role:
Ready to make your mark, and accelerate your career? Here at Wells Fargo is where your ambitions can align with unparalleled opportunities, allowing you to elevate your career to new heights.
We are seeking an International Development Officer & EMEA Administrative Manager. In this role, you will report to the International Development Officer Leader within the International Chief Operating Office. As a vital member of our CIB Development & Engagement team, you will collaborate closely with the International Development Officer Leader to shape and execute the Early Talent strategy for our international operations. Additionally, you will take on line management responsibilities for the CIB administrative team based in the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate possesses a positive mindset and a 'can-do' attitude, complemented by excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Outstanding communication skills are a must, as you will engage with stakeholders at all levels within a diverse and fast-paced environment. If you are ready to align your ambition with a world of possibilities and contribute to building a brighter financial future, we invite you to explore this exceptional opportunity at Wells Fargo. Your career deserves nothing less, and we welcome your application to be a part of our team.
In this role, you will:
As an International Development Officer:
- Work with business mangers/ leaders on Early Talent demand planning aligned to the business strategy.
- Act as the primary business point of contact for the recruitment of Early Talent (interns and graduates) in partnership with the University Programs and Lateral Recruiting teams.
- Serve as the representative of international organization, liaising with recruitment to provide demand planning, representation at recruiting events, and participation on placement days.
- Support in managing the diversity of the Early Talent pool by reviewing diversity metrics, performance and rankings and provide feedback.
- Act as the business point of contact for onboarding, continuous learning, and development.
- Establish performance criteria/ objectives and conduct performance reviews for Early Talent.
- Regular check-ins with the Early Talent cohorts during their term at Wells Fargo to ensure an overall positive experience.
- Conduct group discussions, act as a point of escalation for this group and serve as the liaison with Human Resources on any performance-related topics and issues.
As an EMEA Administrative Manager:
- Direct line management, oversight and ensure consistency of support levels for the EMEA administrative function.
- Work with business managers/ leaders to ensure effective administrative resourcing, including back-up coverage as required.
- Setup a high performing remote administrative team in Manilla, to support BAU processes such as travel booking, invoice and expense management, access request and new hire onboarding.
- Use initiative to rapidly resolve general issues and queries in an efficient manner.
- Support career development of the administration team, setting performance goals,
identifying training requirements and managing promotions within the team.
- Act as the escalation point for expense policy, invoicing, travel and building management.
- (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Background in delivering Early and Emerging Talent programmes within financial institutions, including onboarding, coaching, mentoring and career progression.
- Background in managing teams of administrative professionals within large financial institutions, including remote teams.
- Strong stakeholder management teams, ability to influence and negotiate at senior levels.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team (regional and international).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think logically and consider alternatives to provide practical solutions based on a broad understanding of relevant factors.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, target oriented and professionally always committed.
- Develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities; role often requires a high degree of flexibility and re-prioritization at short notice.
- Experience managing budgets, and resource planning.
- Extensive experience using all Microsoft Office applications e.g., PowerPoint presentations, Outlook for managing multiple diaries, Excel, and Word.
- Experience working in a complex multinational organization desirable.
- Resilient, proactive, and hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- Self-starter and able to recognize and act on opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement with a high level of discretion.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.